Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello from Orlando!

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share that I have not had a chance to post recently ... I am at the NASPA conference in Orlando, and they are keeping us pretty busy.

But I didn't want to worry anyone!

Tim has met me here. We came in a few days early (yay! for vacation time!), and he's staying throughout the conference with me.  It helps that he knows some of the people in NASPA with me.  And great fun to catch up with colleagues and friends.  (Dinner with Mike Morvice last night -- another "yay!")

Besides catching up on sleep after a long flight, we did do a play day at Epcot. Had not been there before.  Was fun to check out something new together ... lately, we've explored more things separately (like me exploring Abu Dhabi).

Tim's going to give me some photos from that day ... will share them next.

In the meantime, for your entertainment, so photos of pure joy.  Tim took our pups up to the snow (Big Bear) a week and half ago.  As you will see from the photos, Suki and Taicho LOVE the snow!  That's our good friend Jon holding the long leashes, Suki on the left and Taicho on the left:


Taicho playing with good friend Tina:

Neither pup will EVER catch a ball or toy that is tossed to them.  But apparently, snowballs are an exception for Suki:

And nope, not sure what in the world caught her attention under the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment