Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thanks for reading!

I recently discovered that you can see the number of people who have read a post, or gone to your blog site on any given day.

I also found a feature that shows you what countries people live in, who are reading your blog.  How cool is that?!

So I went to the "overview" section and clicked on "audience".

First of all, I am honored that anyone is reading this blog site. Period.

Secondly, I am having more fun that I thought I would, writing these posts ... if it was just for me, no big deal in my mind. But to know others are enjoying the posts, I get excited to take photos and to write up the descriptions.

Third, it is an absolute kick to see the following:


Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
107
Germany
3
United Arab Emirates
2
Ethiopia
1
India
1
Thank you for caring about me, and sharing in this UAE experience.

1 comment:

  1. You are loved, Kate!

    You are having an adventure we will never have. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us, and we have learned that recording things like this to read later is a wonderful memory jogger. It is also fun to see things through the eyes of another. Disneyland never got old for me when I went with someone that had never been there before.

    ReplyDelete