Saturday, April 20, 2013

Going Global ... part 3

So, some more about Global Village.

As I shared in my last post, I have another video.  This was a group of Emirati musicians, playing what I believe is traditional music. 




Other pavilions, including ... Hong Kong ...



China ...

Austria (sole European, as far as I saw) ...

Malaysia ...

Singapore had some fun wall art ...

Africa's was one of the largest, and like the Jordanian pavilion, had some great sculptures and carved effects ...



A couple of places had people devoted to selling coffee.  This gentleman was at the Turkey pavilion ...



And this one, if memory serves (!) was in front of the Bahrain pavilion.  While I don't do coffee very often (I do take a cup once in awhile here, out of courtesy for hospitality), it was tempting to buy a cup, simply to interact with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment